Studying in Norway – Hedmark University College
Hedmark University of Applied Sciences (HUAS) – a state educational institution in Norway. It was founded in 1994, currently there are more than 7700 students and about 450 employees. The school is the 10th largest public school in Norway.
Hedmark University is trained four faculties:
- Faculty of Health and Sports,
- Faculty of Education and Natural Science -Design,
- Faculty of Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Faculty of business administration,
- Social sciences and computer science.
HUAS offers 24 undergraduate programs, an integration of five bachelor degree years and overall program, 10 master programs and doctoral programs.
The Bachelor program: Nursing, Dental care, accounting, music, Forestry, Science, Technical Agriculture…
Master’s program: Teaching music and language, digital culture and communication, Application and Trade, Biotechnology, Community Health, Business Administration, agriculture …
Doctor: Teachers, Applied Ecology.