Nanyang Management Institute (NIM Singapore) is a leading management training school in Singapore. NIM’s goal is to become the leading educational institute in Singapore and Southeast Asia to train dynamic and professional managers.
– The value of NIM is expressed in 4 words: Objective, Perseverance, Ambition and Learning with the motto: “Education today for tomorrow”. The NIM culture is student-centered and change-driven because of “academic excellence”, “holistic education” and “quality of teaching”. All resources of the school are concentrated to serve the learning needs of students, helping students to be active in the learning process.
– The classrooms are fully equipped with teaching facilities such as audio-visual equipment (TV, VCR and DVD players), computers, projectors, LCD screens and whiteboards. NIM provides students with self-study rooms with internet connection to ensure a rich learning experience.
Why study at NIM?
Awarded EDUTRUST certification for 4 years.
– All NIM programs and faculty are registered with the Singapore Private Education Council. The programs are recognized by many Universities around the world.
– NIM (Clarke Quay Central) is located in the city center, giving students the opportunity to access international standard hotels, the banking system and a business environment where students will find a job after graduation. . In addition, this central location gives NIM the advantages of location and learning environment for students to conveniently travel and use other essential services.
– NIM offers the best hotel tourism course in Singapore and in the region with a system of modern classrooms simulating restaurants, reception and room management. In addition, NIM also equipped with large computer labs for OPERA teaching and Amadeus software. This is a globally recognized software system and is currently being used by the best hotels and travel agencies in the world, giving students many advantages when applying for jobs.
– Especially, students have the opportunity to practice at restaurants, 5-star hotels, resorts, entertainment of international standards in Singapore with a salary from 600 SGD to 1000 SGD a month.
NIM training program:
1 / English: (There are 3 levels)
– Duration: 1 Level / 2 Months
– Tuition: 2,200 SGD / 1 Level
– Opening: every month
* Entry requirements: for students who do not have IELTS / TOEFLS certificates
2 / Pre-University:
– Duration: 4 Months
– Tuition: 4,200 SGD
– Opening ceremony: From January to November
* Entry requirements: Completion of grade 10; IELTS 5.0 or complete English course at Nanyang School.